Saturday, September 27, 2008

Varanam Ayiram - Songs

Just heard the songs of VA. Really liked it.


Well, it is Harris. So in few more days, we can expect to see people uploading videos in youtube, showing with proof that he "adopted" the songs from some english or spanish song. But lets give it up. The songs are really good. A good mix of fast and melodious numbers. I liked 5 songs out of the 7. "Adiye Kolluthey", "Yethi Yethi", "Nejukkul peithidum" are the three most played songs according to my winamp playlist.


Really looking forward to the release of the movie. They say it is like Forrest Gump, which is one of my fav movies of all time. So should definitely see the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sats, I'm an avid fan of your blog, but I find your business posts more interesting and intriguing. So could we have more of those instead of these occasional random posts.
And btw, your knowledge of financial markets is exemplary!